The last years: 2005-2006.
riva sa was in charge of the complex construction of a five-star hotel on the hillside of San Bernardo mountain, in the city of Salta which was described in the project by Estudio Gramática-Morini-Pisani-Urtubey Arquitectos. A Sheraton Hotel and a Casino were constructed and Architects Baudizzone and Lestard were responsible for the delicate and fresh ideas of its functionality and decoration. It was completed in 2005. It is the highest-quality hotel of the north of Argentina and promotes the growth of tourism in the region. It has more than 22,000 m2, eight floors and more than 155 rooms and suites.
The UNDP (United Nations Development Program) and the local government of the City of Rosario entrusted riva sa to renovate an old train station and to turn it into a local administrative center, resulting in a magnificent TOWN HALL CENTER in the center of the city. riva sa was congratulated and thanked for this building which was completed in 2005.
In Salta, the new civil works for CERVECERÍA SALTA S.A. were built on 1253 Adolfo Güemes St. riva sa worked on the engineering development and provided important sup-port with technical staff, skilled workers, subcontractors specialized in industry.
In Salta, the new civil works for CERVECERÍA SALTA S.A. were built on 1253 Adolfo Güemes St. riva sa worked on the engineering development and provided important sup-port with technical staff, skilled workers, subcontractors specialized in industry. The new facilities were opened in 2005, soon after the works had started. In addition, in 2005 two cylindrical silos were built for VINCENTÍN S.A., in San Martín port area in Santa Fé. They were executed by means of sliding formworks and they were completed in a tight schedule.
The five buildings that constitute SANTA BARBARA Apartments’ complex in Tigre, Buenos Aires Province were completed under the Robirosa - Beccar Varela – Passinato studio’s project while Eidico S.A was in charge of its management. This company developed high-quality one-roomed, two-roomed and three-roomed apartments which became Santa Bárbara "dorms" in 2005.
In December 2005, the expansion of Ezeiza International Airport’s New Courier Center and complementary facilities of its freight terminal were finished following OACI and IATA standards in accordance with a contractual schedule.
In March 2006, riva sa completed the construction of the JUDICIAL CITY of Salta Province in a record time of 15 months. riva sa was congratulated for the Amphitheatre’s copper roof cover, the magnitude of the works (30,000m2) and the functionality of the building to provide more efficient judicial proceedings.
In 2006, in the province of Córdoba, riva sa built 246 HOUSES IN VILLA RETIRO and 460 IN FERREIRA annex Córdoba. This project was funded by the World Bank. It is made up of independent units for housing in marginal areas, in addition to schools furniture and fit-ting, health care centers, etc. Due to those contracts’ tight schedule, the company had to increase its superior and technical staff.
After the Engineering development study for the construction of new rooms, services and parking facilities in the traditional HIPÓDROMO DE PALERMO, riva sa entered into a contract in August 2004 to carry out auxiliary tasks and the structural, foundation-laying, excavation stages. Construction works started immediately.
The Project was developed by Architects Povedo-Quinteiro Studio and riva sa was in charge of its management and construction under strict schedules. It was completed successfully in 2006. In addition, a block of flats located in PASEO COLÓN AV. and HUMBERTO I ST. was built in accordance with Estudio Robirosa-Beccar
Varela-Pasainato’s project in 2006. This build-ing has a basement, ground floor and 12 floors.
In 2006, TRONADOR EFFLUENT TREATMENT PLANT was built for EPAS (provincial body of water and sanitation) in Neuquén. It is located in the vicinity of the Limay River where treated sewage will be discharged. This project will solve most of the problems of sewage disposal due to the population growth in the city of Neuquén.